Able hardware manufacture special heat resistant stainless steel casting, you will get the information below:
Table of Contents
What is heat resistant stainless steel casting?
Heat resistant stainless steel castings are steels that work at high temperatures. The development of heat-resistant steel castings is closely related to technological advances in various industrial sectors such as power stations, boilers, gas turbines, internal combustion engines, and aero engines. Due to the different temperatures and stresses of the various types of machines and installations, and the environment in which they are used, the types of steel used vary.
Heat resistant stainless steel casting classification
Heat resistant stainless steel casting classified by alloying element content
1) Low carbon steel: In the middle of such steel, it contains or rarely contains other alloying elements, and its carbon content generally does not exceed 0.2%.
2) Low-alloy heat-resistant steel: In this type of steel, one or several alloying elements are contained, but the content is not high. The total amount of alloying elements contained in the steel is not more than 5%, and the carbon content is not more than 0.2%.
3) High-alloy heat-resistant steel: In this type of steel, there are many alloying elements, and the content of alloying elements is generally above 10%, even as high as 30% or more.
Heat resistant stainless steel casting classified by steel characteristics
1) Anti-oxidation steel (or heat-resistant steel): This type of steel has good oxidation resistance and high-temperature corrosion resistance at high temperature (generally 550 ~ 1200 ° C), and has a certain high-temperature strength. It is used to manufacture various types of heating furnace parts and heat exchangers, to manufacture the combustion city of hot steam turbines, boiler squash, heating furnace floor, and roller table, and furnace tube. Antioxidant performance is the main indicator and the parts themselves are not subject to great stress.
2) Heat-strength steel: It can withstand considerable additional stress at high temperature (usually 450-900 °C) and has excellent resistance to oxidation and high-temperature gas corrosion. It is usually required to withstand cyclic variable stress. It is commonly used as the rotor and blade of steam turbines, gas turbines, superheaters of boilers, bolts, and springs working at high temperatures, intake and exhaust valves of internal combustion engines, petroleum hydrogenation reactors, etc.
Heat resistant stainless steel casting classified by the main purpose
Heat-resistant steel for industrial furnaces: in addition to reactors, power station boilers, petrochemical industrial furnaces, in metallurgy, machinery, building materials, light industry, etc., widely used in heat exchangers, heating furnace tubes, reflecting tanks, etc. A variety of heat-resistant parts, in addition to the use of heat-resistant steel deformation of plates, tubes, rods, etc., and the use of a large number of heat-resistant steel castings. Various annealing furnace covers of metallurgical plants, muffle cans, radiant tubes, charging frames, chain belts, etc. of controlled atmosphere continuous heating furnace, etc., mostly adopt 310 (0Cr25Ni20) or 3Cr24Ni7SiNRe, 2Cr25Ni13 steel and the like. In the continuous heating furnace and heat treatment furnace of the metallurgical plant, a large number of furnace bottom rolls and radiant tubes are also made of high alloy heat-resistant steel centrifugal casting tubes. Commonly used grades are 0Cr18Ni9, 00Cr18Ni9, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 0Cr17Ni12Mo2, 00Cr17Ni12Mo2, 3Cr24Ni7SiNRe, 0Cr23Ni13, 1Cr20Ni14, Cr25Ni20Si2. , 00Cr10Ni20Mo6Cu6, 4Cr25Ni35NbW, 70CrMoVBRe, 4Cr28Ni48W5Si2, 3Cr26Ni4MnMoRe, and the like. In the cement industry, heat-resistant steel chains in the pre-tropical zone of wet-process cement kilns, tweezers used in large-scale cement kilns, and material buckets for cooling machines, etc., use a large number of heat-resistant steel parts, such as 3Cr24Ni7SiNRe. , 1Cr20Ni14, Cr25Ni20Si2 and so on.